Day’s Verse:

Grant that Your bondservants may speak Your word with all confidence.

Acts 4:29


So I found out that E term in London would start – should I be accepted – on May 14. This is a big bummer to me, as Ian’s graduation is on the 19th, my birthday is on May 23, and we would move out of our old apartment and into a new apartment around June 1. On the bright side, I might be able to get home to Seattle in time for Ben (see bottom of his page for a countdown) and Lisa’s wedding because my time in London would end July 2. Still, much is up in the air: I have to be accepted; Professor Trimbur has to scrounge up a project for me; I have to be really sure I want to go.

I wish my resolve were strong enough that I immediately knew that I would still go. Maybe this wavering is just me trying to find excuses not to go. The idea of living alone in London for a couple of months scares me, but I hope I would be wise enough to overcome that and go through with the experience (which would certainly be a good one). I’m just afraid I may be grasping at straws for why not to go.

– KF –

3 thoughts on “A Quandry of Decisions

  1. Katie, If the Lord wants you to go,all details will fall into place and then the decision should be easier. Wait on the perfect timing. GMIL

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.