So I turned to consider wisdom, madness, and folly; for what will the man do who will come after the king except what has already been done? And I saw that wisdom excels folly as light excels darkness.
When I received this email today, I just had to chuckle.
I would like to take this opportunity to discuss the two options we are looking at concerning coffee stations for Shrewsbury. I will outline the options below. Once you have reviewed both options, I would like to ask you to vote either “Yes” or “No”. A “Yes” vote would be in favor of the Flavia Coffee/Tea stations at .50 cents per cup. A “No” vote would be in favor of continuing to use the current coffee we have been offering here in Worcester at no charge. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Flavia Coffee/Tea Stations:
– Many inspiring drink selections
– Hot Chocolate, House Blend, Breakfast Blend, Irish Crème, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Columbian, French Roast Italian, Sidamo Gold, House Blend Decaf, Hazelnut Decaf, French Roast Decaf, English Breakfast Tea, Darjeeling Tea, Earl Grey, Traditional Tea, Herbal Red Tea, Green Tea
– Mini-Moo creamer cups (half & half) – not powdered
– Pure Freshness and Hassle Free
– Brews Direct and pure from pack to cup
– .50 cents per cup
– Accepts change or dollar bills
New England Coffee:
– Coffee only
– Hot water for tea
– No charge
Gee, based on this wording, do you suppose the sender has a preference?