If you wake your friend in the early morning
by shouting “Rise and shine!”
It will sound to him
more like a curse than a blessing.
Two more cowtoons.
I realize that the bat looks nothing like a bat, but I couldn’t visualize a bat face while in my protocol training, so I figured the whole hanging from the ceiling thing was enough of a cue.
On a totally different note, some things I like and don’t like:
– Homemade tomato soup (this recipe) made with heirloom tomatoes. I can’t overstate the deliciousness of heirloom tomatoes.
– Spinach salad made with organic baby spinach, Gala apples from the CSA, candied almonds, and cubed smokey cheddar cheese
– Socks fresh from the dryer on a cool day
– The Instant Turn that all League of American Bicyclist Certified Instructors have to be able to consistently demonstrate
– Spider-Man 3
– Dust (I seem to be allergic to cleaning — every time I start seriously moving books off of shelves or dislodging items from their long-standing homes, my eyes start itching, I start sneezing, and my nose becomes a faucet.)