“For nothing will be impossible with God.”
Multiple choice test. Choose the best answer.
1. What weather is best for cycling?
a) Below 32°F and sunny.
b) Above 32°F and rainy.
c) Below 32°F and rainy.
2. What clothes are best to wear in 40°F rainy weather?
a) GoreTex everything, including underwear.
b) Heavy-weight wool jersey, waterproof jacket, waterproof pants, booties, 2 pairs of wool socks, 2 pairs of gloves, heavy ear warmers, and a face warmer.
c) Medium-weight synthetic jersey, waterproof jacket, partially-waterproof breathable pants, 1 pair of wool socks, 1 pair of gloves, medium-weight ear warmers.
d) Summer-weight jersey, arm warmers, vest, lightweight Spandex pants, and synthetic socks.
3. Ideally, how many lights should a bicyclist use in the pitch dark?
a) None, reflectors only will do.
b) At least one front light and one blinking back light.
c) At least one front light on steady, one front light on blinking, and 2 blinking back lights.
d) Just go for the Christmas tree look.
4. Should a bicyclist tell a driver when the driver’s car has a light out?
a) Yes, it always pays to be nice.
b) No, that driver just passed me like a jerk and they deserve the ticket.
5. Bike paths are always the best way to go!
c) I don’t know!
Answers will be posted tomorrow.