I greet you with the grace and peace poured into our lives by God our Father and our Master, Jesus Christ.
Occupation: Business Consultant
Education: BS, Pennsylvania State University; experienced toilet user
Statement: As a business consultant, I understand the importance of doing your business. I have the experience, both in the home and in the public sector, to make decisions that represent your interests because I understand your everyday struggles.
In these uncertain economic times, bathroom users around the region face increasing unease before every flush. My focus will always be with the you, the 99% who are just straining to squeeze out a living. I will be your open door in government, listening closely to neighborhood residents.
My priorities are:
- Using performance-based budgeting to streamline our sewers;
- Having open, transparent, public interactions — under my watch, nothing will happen behind closed doors;
- Eliminating wasteful spending;
- Creating sufficient reserves to get us through difficult times; and
- Leveraging technology to ensure smooth transitions.
I understand the diverse needs of all area residents, and I will work to bring together all of our resources for a smoother future. A vote for John Bidet is a vote for movement. I ask for your vote on election day.
P.O. Box 123
Bothell, WA 98034