– A dung beetle, with his snuggly blankie as a ball of dung
– Intestines wiggling on the floor
– Silly little baby spider that wiggles and giggles before he hatches out from under his snuggly blankie
– A hermit crab in his shell (a pillow fort)
– A duckling following the mommy duck (me) single file
– A silly little egg ready to hatch from under his snuggly blankie
– A bit of soap grabbing grease and a water molecule in a bubbly wash
– A blob of grease jumping progressively higher on the grill (couch) as it gets hotter and hotter
We must be doing something right in this parenting thing.
Of course, this list excludes all the more normal things he’s been, like a race car, a firefighter, a sick patient who needs a doctor, etc.