In the time between when I wake up at 5:00 and Benji gets up at 6:00 every morning, I get so much done.
- Get dressed
- Make my breakfast
- Make my lunch
- Put together most of Benji’s lunch
- Put away clean dishes
- Wash dirty dishes
- Eat breakfast
- Read Bible/have quiet time
- Pack my bags for work, including bike gear
- Brush teeth, finish getting ready
- Start load of laundry
- Fold last night’s laundry
Then, from 6:00 to 7:20 it’s Benji time: Morning milk, stories, maybe watching a video or playing a game, and then it’s off to the bus.
Normally I’ve been writing a blog or reading a book on the bus, but I think I may start taking a nap!