For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Charles River Labs had their Backyard BBQ, which means: Wait in line for 25 minutes, then get a free T-shirt, a raffle ticket, and a veggie burger. Miss out on the salad but get two watermelon slices.
- Despite the free BBQ, we still have ice cream day! That means I got my almond-studded Dove bar on top of free food.
- I got to use quadruplicate in a report today, along with aliquotted.
- I have an official name plate outside our cube room, along with Erika and Brenda and Kelly! So I actually do work here, for reals.
- Today and tomorrow I leave work early, between 4:00 and 4:30! Woo for an eight-hour day! Normally I work a nine hour day (but only get paid for eight hours, since for some reason I only put down eight hours on my timesheet), but these two days I (a) have the Prius (at the dealership for a tune-up during the working day); or (b) have an alternative ride home with my pal Amanda P.
- I used no fewer than four exclamation points in the above list, so now I will double that number!!!!